Tuesday, December 2, 2014

39 Weeks

Edit:  This photo was taken at 12/2/14, 5:30PM.  7 1/2 hours later I went into Labor at 39 Weeks.

How far along:  39 Weeks

Baby size: Size of a watermelon!  Around 20 inches and 7 pounds.

Baby's progress:   Baby is just putting on weight while waiting to arrive!

Weight gain: 15 pounds - my cold has prevented me from enjoying eating.

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Haven't slept too well due to my cold.  Congestion leads to lots of nose blowing and coughing :(  

Gender: SURPRISE!!!

Movement: Movement is getting less and less as they lose more room.  It's more like a whole body shift.

Best moment this week: Hosting the family at home for Thanksgiving.  Even though I was at the worst part of my cold, I loved having the house full.

Looking forward to:  Meeting our little Love Bug!  We are SO CLOSE!!!

Food cravings:   Being sick has taken away all of my appetite.  

Belly Button - In or Out:  It's flat now.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On

Labor signs:  False labor showed up on Saturday and Sunday.  It's getting real!

What I miss:  Being healthy.  This cold is for the birds.

Symptoms: False labor - contractions that are irregular but getting painful.

Workouts: Just walking.  

Things that suck:  Thinking about labor and delivery too much.

Things that don't suck:  Knowing this is the final week of pregnancy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment