Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#wiggydiggy 10 Months

#wiggydiggy | 10 MONTHS



nicknames | bug, lil man, buggy, magoo

weight |  right around 20 pounds and right around 30 inches!  We won't have "official" measurements until 12 months. 


size | 12 months with a few 18 month pieces. Size 3 diapers (which I think you'll be in for a few more months) 




sleep |  Still a fantastic sleeper!  You sleep through the night and take 1-2 naps totaling 3 hours a day.

eats | Pretty much everything you are offered.  We also nurse about 4 times a day.  Over the month you've dropped a morning nurse session and I think you may be dropping your afternoon one too.  You are finally dipping into the freezer stash, but I'm positive that you are going to continue to receive breast milk past 1 year old.

loves | your stuffed animals!!  You just discovered playing with them, so we took you out and let you pick a new stuffed animal.  Also, you LOVE bath time.
You scratched your nose a good one yesterday. Ouch. 

dislikes | Waiting on food, dirty diapers, getting out of the bath

firsts |  Saying 'Dada'!  You now recognize that I'm 'Mama' and will jabber it whenever you are upset or as soon as you see me.  You've also started whining when I'm out of sight.  You're other top tooth has broke through!  Also, you stand and walk on everything!

Momma | You are the sunshine in my life lil man.  You are such an uplifting presence, with your permanent smile and relaxed attitude.  I have been traveling so much for work, that I've missed  being with you.  Knowing I get to come home to your smiles, sloppy kisses and big hugs, get me through the days when I'm on the road.  We are so lucky to have you.  Every month with you is the best one yet.

Daddy | I love you more and more each day. You are standing on your own now! You are crawling around everywhere and are a busy little bee!  I enjoy our time together when Mom is gone. You are a great little eater.  Mr Bear is your new best friend. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment