Friday, March 25, 2016

5 on Friday

4 things I'm loving and 1 I'm not.

For starters:
1.
PONDS Cold Cream Cleanser, 9.5-oz. Jars
Yes, I know, this is what your grandmother used.  However, it's SO DRY here in Montana. My skin has been hurting all winter and after a facial that felt like angels singing, I asked a few key questions and bought myself cold cream.

1 week in and HALLELUJAH!  My skin doesn't hurt, it actually feels moisturized for the first time in months, and I'm hooked.

2.
Let's clean out the closets and make some money!  WOO!

3.
Homemade Latte's
because spending $4 every day for heaven on earth is ridiculous.

I am not a black coffee fan (sugary syrup is where it's at) and I no longer drink soda or redbull, so caffeine in coffee form is a must.
My key to getting the necessary froth?  This fun tool:


4.
Easter Candy

#wiggydiggy doesn't eat candy yet, so it's ALL MINE.  (Insert evil laugh here)

5.
And what I'm NOT loving?
#wiggydiggy has influenza A.  We thought it was a cold until the fever lasted three days.  He's so stinking happy, playful and generally good spirited, that even our Dr was surprised when the positive came back.   Every classroom at daycare has been hit so it was only a matter of time.

We kept him home while he had a fever and it looks like Easter will be a family only this weekend too.  I'm very thankful that he's weathering the illness so well as well as being young enough to not know what he's missing.

I'm bummed we aren't going to take him to his first Easter egg hunt this year, but I'd rather us stay secluded and keeping our germs to ourselves.
Cheers with tamiful!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Boo for sick babies, they are never fun even when smiley and happy - you just feel so bad that there's basically nothing you can do for them! Hope he gets better soon. :) I'm going to have to check out that frother -- I'm trying to do more at-home coffee too and the search still continues.

    ReplyDelete