Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day Recap

Low-key with naps.  That's pretty much Mother's Day in a nutshell!

Haha, no, really.  Saturday was relaxing at home, planting the retaining wall (pictures to come!), and regular chores.  However, we did put on some fancy clothes and head to Wine Crush, WITH dinner before!

WOO!  Date night!!

Dinner was bust...we were not fans of the new restaurant.  (Thank goodness for gift cards)  Not a photo was taken from 4 PM on.

Copious amounts of wine were drank.

Okay, really I had three, maybe four.  But that's copious amounts for me!

Sunday was church, home to nap, lunch, nap again, and dinner :)

Oh, and we can't forget a run or two to Home Depot!

P.S.  I love my Mother's Day gift.  It was exactly what I asked for.  Yes, I asked for a vacuum, and I have used it every day since I took it out of the box.  (insert heart eye imoji here)

I hated nothing more than pulling our full sized Dyson out of the closet after every meal to vacuum around #wiggydiggy's chair.  I still vacuum the whole house weekly, but the stick lets me hit up the small messes quickly!  I also love how small the base is, it fits under everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment