Thursday, August 15, 2019

#biggywigs - 15 Months

#biggywigs | 15 Months

15 Months on the 15th!


Eating ice cubes was the best solution to your teething pain.

nicknames | monkey, a rhyme of your name, Baby

weight | At your allergist appt last month, you were 29 pounds.  So maybe 30 now?

size | 24 Months clothes, size 5 shoes, size 6 diapers (your weight is for size 5, but they just aren't wide enough for your tush!)

sleep | Bedtime is 7.  You normally sleep until 6 AM or so.  School only allows you to take one nap - you average 2 hours.  At home you take 2 naps that total 3 or more hours.

eats |  You do NOT like many foods.  What?!  I make sure you get a yogurt every morning and a veggies pouch with dinner.  I serve you what we are eating, but you are super picky.  UGH.  You LOVE spaghetti sauce (but not the noodles) and all fruit.
loves | 'Reading' books to yourself.  Playing outside, following big brother around, and stealing my snacks.

dislikes | Getting your diaper changed, having an item taken away from you, being over tired.


firsts | You are starting to wake up dry!  YAY!!  I have high hopes we can potty train you around 2.  You also are cutting 8 teeth.  And yes, we are all as miserable as you.  You sign 'All Done', 'More', and 'Please'.  You blow kisses and bye-bye.  You don't have many words - Dada, and All Done are your two main, but you babble constantly.  Just this week you also had your first and second bloody nose.  :(


Momma | Nursing came to an end right around 14 months.  I had to travel out of state for a week so I wanted you done with nursing before I left.  It broke my heart.  I wasn't ready to be done, but you transitioned seamlessly.  You don't drink milk (neither does big brother! ha) and just love to drink water out of a camelbak or 360 cup.  I love that you still want me to read stories and rock you before bed.  I love the time I snuggle you after you've fallen asleep.

You are growing so fast!!  I can't believe you have 8 teeth coming in!  You are so smart.  You love to sit down with your shapes and sorting cubes and figure everything out.  It's such a joy to watch your mind work.  I love you to the moon and back baby.  Forever and ever.


Daddy | You are 15 months old and are continuing to grow like a weed.  You are cutting 8 teeth at the moment are an incredible trooper given how much discomfort you are experiencing.  I love your smile and how happy you are when I get home from work!  I love hearing you chitter chatter.  I love watching you play with your big brother.  You are getting around so well and soon you will be out running around with your big brother!  You love water and your bathtimes with Momma.  You love being read Brown bear-Brown bear!  I love you so much son and I can’t wait to see you grow this month!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment