Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up


Aaannndddd......It's Monday.
Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

Friday was a great day.  With my half day I was able to finish my nieces's dresser for her new room.  The dressers story is really a great one.  My mother-in-law's father owned the dresser first.  It's been passed down three times and was ready to be sent onto its newest home.  We talked with my mother-in-law and we agreed to sand down the dresser and repaint it so it would match our niece's room.  As the oldest girl of four, she's so excited to finally be in her own room.


I also painted the new trim.  I cannot wait for the final half bath reveal!  We chose Behr Snow Fall for our trim and doors.  We are LOVING it so far.

Saturday Justin had to work the Home Show.  I met him at the end of his shift and we wandered around a bit.  Unfortunately it made us anxious to get home and finish (or start) our projects.  We decided to order our first few doors and get them painted.
L - Just got home!
M- Fresh coat of paint
R - Just installed!

Sunday we headed out to breakfast before running some errands.  Every day needs to start with bacon ;)

I headed to the gym and Justin headed home to finish up some final projects.  When I got home we decided that it was time to start ripping up the guest bathroom.  Hideous carpet be gone!  We had to end the night in our favorite place on earth - Home Depot.  A new tub, toilet, tile and paint were on the shopping list.  I can't believe the yellow bathroom will be gone in a week!

I'm actually glad it's Monday.  I need a break from home projects for a few hours ;).  I'll be back to painting doors tonight.  One down, 13 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment