Friday, April 11, 2014

5 on Friday

The weather is getting warmer!!  Hallelujah!  Yard work is only a week away :)

Let's get started, shall we?

ONE
The bathroom is down to the studs.  I cannot tell you the number of times I've forgotten and walked in to use the toilet only to realize it's not there.  Seriously?  There's NO DOOR!  I'm sure it will click in my mind....eventually.

TWO
Speaking of the bathroom - I've finally picked a paint color and theme.  As soon as the plumbing is finished and the tub is set in it's new home, I can get to painting!  Can't wait to show you :)
Some of my inspiration:
Master Bathroom: beautiful stone bathroom
via Pinterest

THREE
We have an amazing weekend planned.  Date nights with the hubby are the very very best.

FOUR
I've had horrible allergies all week.  I was fortunate in NE to only take OTC allergy meds and never have to think twice.  Now?  I haven't found the magic mix except a Benedryl at night.  The poor hubby felt so bad for my coughing from all of the sinus drainage that he ran to the store at 11:30 at night to buy me cough syrup.  I was sound asleep when he got home.  I felt so bad the next morning when I woke up to that bottle on the nightstand.  He is such a great husband!

FIVE
J and I are hooked on Chrisley Knows Best.  Have you heard of this show?  It's the best!  You can find it on the USA Network.  I'm not even sure how to explain it - but southern expectations wrapped up in crazy.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment