Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Tile Conundrum

Our bathroom remodel is finally picking up steam again.  Unfortunately, I can see us coming to a halt again here soon.  The reason?  The tub/shower tile surround.  I have NO IDEA what to do!!!  I love the tile we are going to be putting on the floor, it's beautiful with rich colors and has a wonderful neutral base.  I cannot, for the life of me, see that tile covering the entire surround as well.  It would be overwhelming!  I've been using my favorite resource of home remodel (Pinterest) and I've found a few idea for inspiration.  What are your thoughts?

Guest bath : surround

This uses a smaller tile than we have on the floor - but it's the mosaic insert that I'm really loving.

Guest bath : bathroom tub surround tile
This also has a mosaic insert and it has a matching mosaic trim around the surround too.  Fun details?

J wants to come up with a decision soon.  He wants this stage of the remodel done by the end of May.  I know we can do it (really, he can do it.  He does all of the tile work.  I paint :) )  Suggestions?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment