Friday, May 30, 2014

12 Weeks


How far along:  12 weeks

Baby size: A Lime!

Baby's progress: Baby has reflexes!

Weight gain: Still down a few pounds.  Appetite is sort of coming back? Maybe? Hopefully?

Stretch marks: Nothing yet.

Sleep: It's very sporadic for me to wake up in the middle of the night for potty breaks, but I'm always able to fall right back asleep.

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement: Nothing I can feel.

Best moment this week: All of the tummy rubs from Justin and hearing the little nuggets heartbeat again!

Looking forward to: Painting the baby's room.

Food cravings: Nothing on a regular basis.  Food is still gross and when I do end up hungry, I make sure I eat exactly what I want.  That way I'll eat more than if I just picked at something else.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still haven't been sick, but nausea is my new best friend.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Wine. Salami and Cheese.  I informed Justin that I expect a salami and cheese sandwich in the recovery room.

Symptoms: My Bump!  I look further along because I carry forward, but I love it :)  I am my mother's daughter.  She was in maternity pants before 8 weeks (so was I) but she never gained over 25 pounds with any of us kids.  That's my goal!  

Workouts: Still taking two walks a day at work and I've recently added in some weighted arm exercises.

Things that suck: Our office is FREEZING right now, which means I'm layering it on at work.  The drastic temperature difference is going to get me sick, I can see it now :(

Things that don't suck: Naps.  Seriously loving my naps.  Also - the husband's co-workers.  He's the only man at his branch and having 10 'work wives' has made him very aware and attentive of my needs :)  God bless them.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment