Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

I think 3 day weekends should be the norm.  Don't you?  Justin and I were able to unplug, relax and not think about any home projects......until we were bored and headed to Home Depot!

Over the weekend we planted our flower boxes and planters.  We still have two flower boxes on the shed that need to be planted, but we haven't made it to the back yard yet.  I also plan to plant some perennials bulbs in those boxes.  I'm not sure how they'll do, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out!

Just a portion of the flowers ready to be planted

Not the best photo - but we have flowers!

Justin also decided it was the perfect time to mulch under the tree.

It looks so much better than all of the lava rock we had before.  Anyone want some free lava rock?  We have TONS.  

On a happier note, the drywallers are almost done with the bathroom.  Which means we can get in and start tiling before long!  I cannot wait to have that room finished.  I'm anxious to start on the nursery!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment