Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Faves

-ONE-
My two favorite mascaras:

Benefit They're Real

I use Voluminous daily and They're Real for special occasions.  They are very similar but I feel like They're Real has a little extra pop.

-TWO-
My favorite eye shadows


Naked Basics
Naked 2
Both by Urban Decay

I can't find any drugstore eye shadows that are as amazing as Urban Decay's Naked Palette's.

-THREE-
My favorite concealers



Benefit Erase Paste
Maybelline Age Rewind

I use Age Rewind Daily.  I love how it's light, but has moderate coverage.  I'll add in Erase Paste under my eyes when they are looking a bit 'rougher'.

-FOUR-
My favorite hair products



Bed Head Spoil Me
It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product

I use Spoil Me every day.  With the dry air in MT, it's easy for my fine hair to go static crazy.  This keeps in check :).  I use It's a 10 Miracle Leave In when my hair is feeling extra dry or needs an extra boost.

-FIVE-
Favorite face care



Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar
Olay Pro-X

Linking up!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment