Monday, June 29, 2015

Answer Me This?


1. How long have you lived in your current home?

     J and I moved in February 28, 2013.  We were engaged on January 19th, the next day we put in an offer on our home.  When the offer was accepted, we headed down to the courthouse and got married! (January 28th).  We did not want to live together until we were married :)



2. How do you find out about news and current events?

    Mostly Facebook.  Or J.  He stays on top of the news.

3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?

    I only have a $20 bill in my wallet!  I have enough change in my wallet to break at least $2.

4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?

  Chocolate covered ants.  Tasted like chocolate covered crisp rice.

5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)

  Wisdom teeth and a mole.  Are moles commonly removed?

6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? 

  I love watching football and golf.  Golf edges out football just a smidgen.  Mostly because it's soothing to watch.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Eww, chocolate covered ants?? I'm such a food wimp, the craziest thing I've eaten was one bite of deep-fried alligator at the Nebraska state fair - and I told myself never again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Hannah, I didn't realize they were ants until I was a handful in! Had I known? A totally different story :) I miss the State Fair! Hope you have fun if you go this year!

      Delete