Monday, June 1, 2015

A Weekend of Change

After a long weekend away, I spent 4 busy days playing catch up.  Saturday I finally could see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Then, life happened.  #wiggydiggy's my top priority and when we woke up with a high fever Sunday morning, everything shifted.  It's the change that parenthood brings that always makes me appreciate all the little things.   

After baby Tylenol only brought his fever down a smidge, we headed off the the ER at 8 in the morning.  Our lil man was so happy and cooperative, it was deceiving how high his fever was.  

2 1/2 hours later, with no diagnosis only a high fever possibly caused by a virus, we headed home.  He slept most of the day and we kept a 5 hour routine on Tylenol to keep his fever down.  Spending my day with my lil man is the only way I want to spend my time.  Thankfully his fever broke last night.  J and I are trading off half way through the day so we can both stay home and get some work done.  Days like this make me wish I was a SAHM.   

My boys are my heart.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment