Monday, June 13, 2016

Taking Stock

Making |  List after packing list for my upcoming trip

Cooking | Baked squash and grilled chicken.  Summer grilling is my favorite

Drinking | Lime La Croix.  A little secret - I've reduced my alcoholic drinking.  My tolerance is so low after taking almost 2 years off.  Plus, I love the lack of bloat and calories :)

Reading | Bringing up Bebe   A little light summer read.  Looking for suggestions!

Wanting | This Chambray Shirt dress from J Crew.  But it's sold out :(   Anyone have a dupe to recommend?

Looking |  at the sprinklers in the backyard.

Playing |  Sam Hunt Pandora station

Eating |  Dry roasted almonds from Costco.  My favorites.

Wishing |  Every weekend was three days

Enjoying |  The calm that falls after my baby has gone to sleep.  I miss him though.

Loving |  The warmer weather that has hit Montana hard.

Needing |  An entire day to get caught up on my to-do list

Smelling |  Sunscreen from #wiggydiggy lingering on my clothes

Feeling |  Happy, Content, Excited, Relaxed.

Wearing |  Shorts and a white t-shirt.  My standard outfit in the evenings

Following | a few too many items on Poshmark

Bookmarking |  This necklace on Etsy.  I may just have to gift it to myself :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment