Friday, June 10, 2016

Five on Friday - Random Favorites

Five, completely unrelated, favorites

First up
-1-
#wiggydiggy only had bottles (of breast milk) at daycare.  We nursed otherwise.  When he hit 10 months, he was only nursing from me during the day and bottles went to the wayside.  We tried a few other sippy cups, but he wanted to drink like a big boy.  I bought these on a whim and never looked back.  #wiggydiggy has never taken a bottle since.

-2-
Currently $9
If you're between sizes, size up.  It'll shrink in the wash.  (so in other words, learn from my mistake!)
Easy, breezy, perfect for summer.

-3-
I know, I'm super late to the dry shampoo game.  BUT!!!.....I have never been able to use it before.  My Ph was not compatible.  (What I'm trying to say is I produced oil like it was my J.O.B.)  As I've gotten older, I've noticed a change in my skin/hair/nail and decided to attempt second day hair.  So far, I'm doing pretty good.

I tried every single brand that offered a travel size.  Batiste and TiGi Rockaholic Dry Shampoo are the best.  I prefer the price of Batiste over TiGi.

-4-

This oil came with my starter kit and I had no clue what to do with it.

My neighbor told me about using Frankincense in her face lotion to combat wrinkles and fine lines.  Man, SHE'S RIGHT!  I put about 30 drops in my Cetephil bottle, stirred it all up and apply as usual.  The scent is so so faint, but after a week, I can see a difference in the texture of my skin.  Smoother and easier to apply make-up.  I'll keep you posted on more long term results.

-5-

Over the past few months I've stopped carrying my big purse and now use a small cross-body.  While we go out and about, I leave the diaper bag in the car.  The only time we really bring it in with us, is when we go out to eat.

But man, I love this bag.  This was Justin's pick and he loves it as much as I do.  It holds EVERYTHING and then some.  This is now my carry-on when we fly.  I wears like a cross-body, is washable and durable.  As an everyday bag, this sucker is probably too big.  Even we we've outgrown the diaper bag stage, this bag will be used often.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment