Friday, May 12, 2017

Five on Friday - Mother's Day Edition

I'm sad to see September Farm and The Farmer's Wife closing down their link-up.  With summer heading our way quickly, I can see fewer blog posts in everyone's future though :)




Onward and Upwards!

Mother's Day is this weekend and I hope every one has a wonderful day spoiling their moms and being spoiled (if they are a mom).

Here are the top items on my Mother's Day Wishlist.  I'm a very practical gift giver/wanter (is that a word?  No?  oh well)  Two years ago I asked for a stick vacuum and Justin and I both agree it's the best gift we still use to this day.

1.
Getting my Tahoe detailed.

It's in the shop now and I should be picking it up after lunch!  I found a local place that does chemical free steam cleaning and they clean your car seat for free!!  Hallelujah for a crumb/dirt/spilt coffee free ride.

2.
Spiralizer
I have been wanting one for a while and now that zucchini is really coming into season, it's time to start making zoodles!
I'm also planning on making some sweet potato curly fries this weekend.  Fingers crossed!

3.
A Ringly Bracelet

This is definitely a more impractical gift, but I love that it can replace my fitbit AND be connected to my phone.  I would love to keep my phone down more but not worry about missing calls/notifications from important numbers.  My size is currently sold out but the second it's restocked, that beautiful piece of jewelry is getting ordered.

4.
A Roomba



This probably will end up being my Christmas gift.....as always...a vacuum :)  Haha!
But really, this would be amazing.  I love that it has an app so I can run it remotely.

5.
A Family Day on Sunday

No brunches!

I'm open to take out though ;)


Have a Happy Mother's Day!  I hope the weather is sunny, the kids are happy, and you get a full night's sleep.

Smidge of This
Carolina Charm

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment