Friday, May 19, 2017

Five on Friday

WOO HOO!!  It's Friday!!

This week has been rainy, overcast, and downright dreary.  But today the sun is out and the temperatures are up!  We have plans to take a road trip on Saturday, so please keep your fingers crossed that the sun stays shining.

Here are my five favorite things from this week.

1.
Eye masks from Amazon


I am hard core on the facial pampering train with no plans to get off anytime soon.  I do my face masks on Sunday nights, but I really felt like my eyes needed some specific TLC.  I have done two of these eye masks and I love them!  The crow's feet that have started deepening are less noticeable!  I'm also guilty of leaving them on MUCH longer than 15 minutes.  Mostly because they aren't bothersome and I get busy with #wiggydiggy's night time routine :)

2.
Yesterday the lil guy helped me make cupcakes (and then proceeded to eat most of the sprinkles!)
Silicone Cupcake liners from Amazon

3.
Rent the Runway

We have a wedding in June back in Nebraska that I CANNOT WAIT FOR.  Because it's in Nebraska.
My shoes are purchased and my dress is reserved.

Laundry By Shelli Segal


Click the link to get $20 off your first order!

4.
J Crew Factory
I love this store and just a bit ago they had a great sale going on.  I snagged a few items for this summer that I am so excited about.



All of these would look cute with shorts or skinny jeans.

5.
I swear I don't shop all the time.
This week I went through all the baby gear and clothes #wiggydiggy has outgrown and listed them on our local resale site.  An entire bag of brand name clothes is headed to ThredUp ($10 off code!) and we are gearing up for a garage sale.  I swear, this will be my last garage sale.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Linking up with April at Smidge of This



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment