Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Quick Getaway

 My main guy and I took a weekend to spend just being us.

I find it interesting how parents find themselves so focused on their parental role that they forget to focus on their spousal role.

It was so nice (and so very odd) to spend a few hours driving north just talking (without a sweet voice in the back pitching in).

I took quite a few photos.....that I think only ended up on snapchat?  Oh well.  Our cabin was ADORABLE.
When we visited this summer, we chatted with the owners of a children's boutique on the main street.  Not only do they have the cutest items but they are the sweetest people ever!  They recommended Bridge Street Cottages for a stay the next time we came to town.

I am SO glad they did!  We loved it.  I'm already trying to figure out how to get back :)

We stayed in a deluxe river cottage and we both wished we had more time there.  It was the perfect setting and perfect time of year to visit.
View from the bedroom


Packed up and ready to go.

If you are even in Bigfork, MT, I recommend you take a night and stay here.

I'm so lucky he's my guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment