Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Links

This weekend we are hosting a pumpkin carving party for some of #wiggydiggy's best pals (and their parents!)  I'm not a big Halloween fan, so I could honestly skip to November 1st and be good :)

1.


I can't wait to wear this with leggings this holiday season!

2.
Trying a new Potato Soup Recipe this weekend!
Do you have a tried and true Potato Soup Recipe?  I'd love to try it!

Time to break out the Dutch Oven.

3.
We have made our Thanksgiving plans and I CANNOT wait!!

This year I hope we get to watch the Thanksgiving Day parade with #wiggydiggy and I'll share a fun of these fun Thanksgiving facts!


4.
Cristina at Caroline Charm has THE cutest giveaway!  Go to her page to enter!!
I would LOVE to get a Best Friends Coffee Mug with Montana and Nebraksa
Though - let's be honest, I'd rather be back in Nebraska :)

I think that I may have to get one as a Christmas Gift....

5.
I know I've talked about the best dupe to Lipsense before.  Now I can actually compare to Lipsense.  My bestie mailed me the lipsense she had purchased (and wasn't a fan of) and I did a full comparison.

Uh....so not worth it!  Buy the dupe!

One coat, practically any lip gloss/stick works with it, and it last ALL.DAY.LONG.

My three coats of lipsense and only their gloss lasted until lunch.  Then it looked like I had lipliner on for the rest of the day.  Not really the look I was going for.

Happy Weekend!!

And Happy Halloween Weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment