Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 Goals

 I love January.

Mostly because it's my birthday month.

But also because it feels like a fresh slate.  It's a great time to reflect, reevaluate and rejuvenate yourself. 

This year my resolutions are short and sweet.

1. Have a healthy baby!

2. Continue to work out/move through my pregnancy and work on toning up after baby arrives.

3. Clean my clutter!
Somehow I became a product hoarder in my bathroom.
A travel size hoarder to be specific.
I was digging through my drawers just before New Years and came across 4 travel size dry shampoos that are all in various states of use.
Not to mention other hair treatments, makeup samples, 
I'm not allowed to buy ANY product until I have run out of everything I have.
(I do have a list of products I want to try, so I'll just add items to that list until I've purged my current collection.)

In addition to this, our guest room is full of piles.  Piles of things I was planning on selling or storing.  Piles of boxes, piles of odds and ends.  Piles of CRAP.
In 2018, I want to clean out all of that clutter.

4. Focus on Family First
This is my happy


No comments:

Post a Comment