Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Five - Maternity Faves

 As any pregnant woman knows, being comfortable is paramount when you're growing another human.

Granted, this is only the second time I've worn maternity clothes, I've found myself turning to a few favorites over and over again.

1.
Legging Collection:


I love the ones I bought in 2014 more than my most current pair.  However they are still BEYOND comfortable.  They also hit my three requirements:
1. Thick enough to 'act like pants'
2. Over the bump band (I love the support)
3. Looks brand new after getting washed weekly.  Sometimes bi-weekly.




I needed workout pants, and I love that these can double as regular leggings too.  They also hit my three requirements.  As much as I LOVE the crossover panel, I do not love the zipper ankles.

2.
Designer Jeans
I bought mine from Poshmark (because I'm all about a deal)
I found these AG Skinny Jeans and they fit 100 times better than the jeans I picked up from Old Navy and Target my first pregnancy.

I love these jeans so much.  They wash amazingly well and are so flattering!

3.


I have one in white and one in black and wear each every week.  A basic long sleeve T Shirt is a staple for every wardrobe and I love these the best.  I have a long torso, so the extra length is truly appreciated by this mama!

4.


I love this one from Nordstrom. It's SO SOFT!  I've picked up a few others from Amazon, Target, and TJMaxx as well.  They are so versatile and such a fun alternate to cardigan's.

5.
Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter

It's a mouthful to say, but so so heavenly.

Between the Montana dry air and growing bump, I love nothing more than using this lotion in the morning and still feeling hydrated come 5 o'clock.

P.S.  No stretch marks are a pretty sweet bonus :)

Linking up!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing some great clothing ideas. Fitness and shopping are both my favorite things, but I’m quite selective when buying fitness clothing. For my regular yoga sessions, I rely mostly on my favorite ALO yoga set. They are very comfortable and durable, the one I have is 3-years-old but still good as new.

    ReplyDelete