Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Favorites

 I know I've said this before.
Holy Buckets was January ROUGH.
It's nice to be back in our regular routine and HEALTHY for a change!

So to keep the tone lighter (versus talking cold remedies while pregnant and what HFM is like as an adult), let's chat about some of my new favorite things!

1.



UGH.  I hate the $20 price tag, but Ipsy sent me a travel size and I fell head over heels in L.O.V.E.
If you ever see it on sale, let me know!  I'll have to stock up.

2.


I don't know why I didn't venture down this road before.  I'm kicking myself for all the years I would have to run home at lunch to put dinner in the crockpot, instead of before work.
With this new crock pot I tend to cut the cooking time down by one hour because it stays on warm until we get home.

Add in crockpot liners and I am in heaven!  Haha.
I use this baby minimum twice a week.

3.
Smoothies.

So easy, so healthy, and so dang delicious.
I always forget how easy they are to make.  Why?

4.
Valentine Candy on sale!

I stopped at the grocery store before work today and found the motherlode of Valentine's Candy.
50-70% off Reese's and Ghirardelli?
Please and Thank you.

5.

It's the perfect size for my office.
Bonus, it helps with a bit of humidity too!
I like to buy my diffusing oils from Amazon or TJMaxx.  If I topically apply, I use Young Living most of the time.


Now we are expecting a few more inches of snow this weekend.
Ugh.
After being cooped up for the past month, I'm really ready for some warmer days.


Any good crock pot recipes you want to share? 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment