Friday, June 29, 2018

5 on Friday - Tech help

I have a long list of blog topics I want to write about, but finding time to sit down and write everything is proving difficult.

I end up getting distracted by one adorable baby :)

Also, I'm taking full advantage of my maternity leave and getting all of my annual dr's appointments done, running 1000 errands and spring cleaning the house.

Here are the 5 apps that are helping me keep everything in order.

First up - my favorite baby app
Sprout


I use this to track our nursing and now that we are working on a schedule I track his sleep as well.
The first two weeks I also used it to track my medicine and his diaper changes.
I also keep track of his weight and height and other fun moments.  It helps when my dr asks me a question and I can't remember!

2

My Roomba App!

God bless my husband for the best gift ever.  I wish I had gotten this years ago!
I have the vacuum scheduled 5 days a week.  During the first month I ran it twice a day to help it learn our floor plan quicker.
On the weekend, I'll tell our Echo to start a job as we are walking out the door (if we leave the house that is!)
There's something about vacuum lines in the carpet that is just so calming. :)


3
As mentioned above - My Echo
Specifically the Alexa app



I still don't utilize our Echo as much as I should, but I'm starting!
I love the list feature.  When I'm in the kitchen and realize we are running out of something, I just tell Echo to add it to the grocery list.
I also use the timer feature and alarm feature all the time.
Plus....ask for the weather 10 times a day.

4

My Fitness Pal



I love this app to not only track my weight gain (during pregnancy) and loss (postpartum) but to track my water consumption.

Now that I'm 6 weeks postpartum I'm tracking my food as well to get me back on track to healthy eating

5

And the best app ever.....



If you shop online and DON'T use Ebates you are MISSING OUT.
They pay you to shop online!  It's a no brainer!!

Use this link for $10 back - EBates - It Pays to Share!

I'm doing all the shopping I can online.
Granted I live in the boonies, so some of it is 'In Store Pickup' instead of free shipping, but hey - I'm earning money by buying our toilet paper online!

Walmart, Target, Amazon.  You name it, you can earn cash back on your purchase.
Buying diaper?  $$
Toothpaste? $$
Super cute matching outfits for the kids?  $$
If we had Wal-Mart curbside pickup, I'd totally do all our groceries that way too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment