Friday, June 15, 2018

#biggywigs - 1 month

#biggywigs | 1 MONTHS


nicknames | chunky monkey, monkey, baby boy, bear

weight |  a wild guess using the 'at home method' put you at 12 pounds and 23".  So I rounded down :) 
6 week Update - 15 lbs 7 oz and 24 inches long!  

size | You wore newborn in the hospital, 0-3 for the first two weeks, and now you're in 3-6 and some 6 month clothing.  You have a long torso - just like me and #wiggydiggy so some clothes are still a bit long in the arms and legs, but you need the extra room.

sleep |  You blessed me with a 7 hour stretch two nights ago!  Woo hoo!  Right now you usually give me a 4-5 hour stretch when you first go down at night and then you wake about every 2 1/2 hours after that to eat.  Naps during the day are all over the place.  We'll work on a schedule this month :)

eats | Milk, milk, and more milk.  All Breast milk all the time.  You are a furious and efficient eater.  You've been cluster feeding from about 4/5 until bedtime (around 8) every night.  During the day we nurse on demand.  Sometimes 45 minutes, sometimes 3 hours.

loves | Mom.  You want to be held by me over anyone else (not that I mind ;) )  Eating!  Ha.  Only time you really cry is when your hungry. 

dislikes | Being hungry.  Being cold.  Being in your carseat and NOT moving.

firsts |  This whole month is firsts!  First sponge bath, first car ride, first show and tell (seriously, the CUTEST thing ever)


Momma | This first month has flown by.  I waited so long to meet you that I'm taking this time to soak up all of your wonderfulness.  I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment