Thursday, October 4, 2018

Currently

Making: Chicken Tikka in the crockpot.  I'm hoping the new simmer sauce I found is delicious!
I miss The Oven.

Drinking: Water.  Water.  And more water.

Reading: A Textbook for a test I'm studying for.

Wanting: my house clean and furniture put back!

Watching: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
I don't watch much, but I do unwind with at least one episode before bed.

Listening: I made a playlist for #wiggydiggy.

Baby Shark do do, doo do do do



Wishing: for the perfect skinny jeans.
I have my eye on these.  And these.  Fingers crossed I like one of them!

Enjoying: the cool fall weather that has arrived!

Loving: watching my big boy in his new gymnastics class.  Seeing my baby every day to nurse at lunch. #family

Hoping: that I can get back into yoga before bed.

Needing: a better nursing bra.

Feeling: tired

Wearing: this new sweater!  I love that it's a dressy sweatshirt so I don't feel bad when it makes a (weekly) appearance at work.

Ha.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment