Friday, October 26, 2018

Five on Friday - End of October

This week has flown by.  I've been under the weather with a mild cold and I took the day off yesterday to get some rest.  Coughing all night plus nursing a baby equals major lack of sleep.

Of course, once the cold meds kicked in I decided to get a jump start on my cleaning for the weekend :)  My big weekend plans are sweat pants, coffee, blankets, and at least one nap.  What do you have planned?

Here are some of my favorite cozy items for a chilly day:
1.
Slippers

I have a pair from Lands End, but I am so hard on my slippers I need a new pair every year.  While I love the ones I have, I have my eye on these:


2.
Flannel Pajamas

I used to love the Dreamer Flannel PJ's from Victoria's Secret, but they've changed.  Now they're "The Flannel" ?  I'm not sure if they're the same.

The Dreamer's were perfect.  Lightweight flannel, fun prints, and come in long lengths :)

3.
Extra Tall Ceramic Mugs
I think my superpower is that I never have to reheat my coffee.

 Those who truly know me are not surprised at all that
1. They are white
2. There's no design

Hello, I'm Laura and I'm boring.
Haha.


4.
Knit Throw Blankets
I'm a sucker for a sweater/knit blanket.

5.

This weekend I'm making Chili, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Baked Potato Soup.


Happy Halloween weekend!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment