Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Five - Favs, On Sale!

Target is having their Pre Black Friday Sale, and some of my favorite items are on sale!
(P.S.  There's nothing in this for me, other than sharing my favorite things.)

1.

I seriously cannot explain how much I love my robot vacuum.
When I was researching, I purposely looked for one that would work on carpets AND hardwood/laminate.  The wifi capability and Alexa capability are big pluses.
I love the Roomba 690.  #wiggydiggy has named her Ruby and she's my favorite electronic.  She starts her job every day at 9AM and vacuums the whole house 5 days a week.  Well, minus the sunken living room.  That just leave me to spot clean (the rug edges catch debris occasionally) on the weekend with my Dyson stick vacuum.

2.
Hand Towels

I love white hand towels.  However, their lifespan isn't terribly long with my two boys.  I love to find white towels on great deal to freshen up my stash.  These fit the bill!  (They also handle being washed in bleach often.  Always a bonus)

3.
Diapers

Target is having their spend $75 get a $15 gift card deal. Always a nice time to load up on some diapers :)

4.
Kitchen Aid Stand Mixers

This is the time of year where mine is used weekly.

5.
Not a Target item - but one of my all time Loves
STARBUCKS HOLIDAY IS BACK!



And today you can get a red reusable cup for the season.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment