Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Gift List

I always feel weird sharing our Christmas Wish Lists.
While at the same time I love seeing what other's have on their lists - it gives me great ideas!
C'est la vie

The Boys

#biggywigs list is all Melissa and Doug toys, BabyLit Books, Baby University Books, and Baby Loves Science Books
Santa is bringing him his Pottery Barn Anywhere chair.  I can't wait!!

#wiggydiggy has some Melissa and Doug toys also, Berenstain Bears Books, Science Books, and the ever popular Playmags (aka cheaper Magnatiles)
His stocking will be stuffed with Matchbox cars :)

Justin

I had an Apple Watch on my list, so when he bought mine, he bought himself one too.  So that's one gift down!  I found him a nice leather band to go with his watch as well.

He doesn't have a list, so I have fun picking a theme for him each year.  This year, it's coffee.

I found the Ninja Coffee Bar on a great deal, so bye bye Keurig!

A Yeti Tumbler will be in his stocking along with a bag of coffee.

He went and bought himself a new table saw and ...... another saw of some kind.
He claims they are Christmas presents.  So yay!

(a few other items I can't mention.  He occasionally reads here.)

My List

Apple Watch

Yeti Tumbler in white
(and yes, I bought this for myself)


New pair of Heels (I wear these multiple times a week)

Earrings


Pajamas

Derma Roller

And reusable straws (which I also purchased myself to stick in my stocking!  Haha)


I am so excited for Christmas this year!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment