Monday, December 17, 2018

#biggywigs - 7 Months

#biggywigs  | 7 MONTHS


nicknames | monkey, baby

weight |  Using the 'at home method' you're 24 pounds and 27 3/4" tall




loves | Your brother.  Sitting up, your jump-a-roo, anything you can chew, and baths!


dislikes | Being tired or hungry.


size | One BIG BOY.  Size 5 diapers (you still wear size 4 every now and again if I find a rouge diaper)  Clothes are 18 to 24 months.  You have some massive thighs that I cannot stop squishing. 


sleep |  R.O.U.G.H.  I believe you are teething again, because the only thing that will you put back to sleep at night is nursing.  Otherwise your bedtime is 7, wake at 11 to nurse, 3 to nurse and up for the day around 6 or so.  You take 3-4 naps a day.  Mid morning, post lunch, and again pre dinner.


eats | We are slow to introduce new foods to you.  Sorry kiddo, that's the bum of being kid #2.  So far you've had Yams/Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Squash, and Banana.  You LOVE Yams.  Tonight you'll be introduced to Peas and later this week will be Apples.  Next week is Green Beans and then Pears.
Your nursing schedule is 7AM, 11AM, bottle at 3, 7PM, 11PM, and 3AM


firsts |  Thanksgiving!  Unfortunately you were sick, so that was a first too.  Boo.  You no longer hate rolling over and pop yourself onto your tummy whenever you're on your back.


Momma | Oh man, kid.  I LOVE YOU.  You are such a mama's boy and such a snuggler.  We are going to sleep train you this week (and probably part of next) because you take up SO much room in our bed.  We all need you to sleep through that 11PM feeding.  That dang cold really ruined us.

You give the very best hugs and have the best belly laugh.  I just can't wait to see you on Christmas morning!


Second children are so interesting.  I'm delaying starting anything new with you because you're my last baby and I want to savor your baby-ness as long a possible.  All while, I'm hoping you could just be walking/talking/playing with your brother already.

Daddy |  I love seeing how animated you get whenever your brother comes around you.  watching the two of your “wrestle” on the bed makes my day.   I love how you light up when I get home from work and we make eye contact.  The hardest part of my day is dropping you off, but it was the same way for your big brother and now he runs to his class and is already at play when I get in to his room to say “goodbye”   and soon, you will be the same.   You are growing so much and mommy has had to go up to 24 months clothes.  You currently have two beautiful, sharp teeth that come out when you give a big grin.  I love you so much and I love hearing the sounds you make when you sleep.  I love you son!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This baby is so cute. Wish him good fortune in the upcoming life. Hope he'll do better, and will make his parents proud. xx

    ReplyDelete