Wednesday, January 16, 2019

#biggywigs - 8 Months

#biggywigs  | 8 MONTHS


 nicknames | monkey, baby, a rhyme of your name ;)

weight |  Just under 25 pounds and 28 " (I know the blackboard says 29.  My mistake)  You were at the Dr early January and you were 24 lbs 10 oz and 28".  

loves | Your jellyfish toy, sitting up right, your jumperoo, being held by mama, watching big brother play, baths, and ESPECIALLY eating real food.

dislikes | Being tired or hungry



size | 
You are wearing size 5 diapers and 18-24 month clothes.   


sleep |  You had RSV early January and sleep went from OK to Bad.  You had the worst cough :(  This week you've been sleeping better and in longer stretches too.  You only nurse once at night - between 2 and 3 AM.


eats | You LOVE to eat.  You have homemade puree's at school - Squash/Spinach, Pumpkin/Spinach, Pumpkin/Apple, Peas, Apple, etc.  I also send whole peas and shredded chicken for snack time.  
At dinner time you eat tiny pieces of whatever we're eating and a puree or two.
Your nursing schedule is 7AM, 11AM, 7PM, 2AM (you have been boycotting your 3PM bottle at school)

firsts |  Christmas!  New Years!  Two more teeth!  Crawling (sort of.  You go backwards.)  You roll/scootch everywhere now and you sit up unsupported.
Also, your first virus - RSV.  You actually enjoyed the breathing treatments.



Momma | My Chunky Monkey, man how I love you.  I love you SO MUCH.  You are still in Momma's boy stage and I don't ever want it to end.  You are starting to nurse less, but you want to snuggle in my arms as much as possible.  You love to babble and talk to us all the time.  You are drawn to any toy that makes noise.  I'm so sorry that you are teething - two more are coming in!  That will put you at 6 teeth!!  Considering how much you love to eat, I'm honestly not surprised.  I wish time would slow down so I could snuggle you at this stage just a little bit longer.  I love you so much baby.

Daddy | 
You are starting to chat Dadadada and it makes my heart so happy.  I still love coming home from work and seeing your face light up when you see me.  Some days you are in your crib napping when I get home.  You have had a little sickness these past couple of weeks, but I think you are doing better.  You have handled sickness very well.  You are so close to crawling and you can motor in circles and “dive” for things within reach.  You are still very interested in all things that #wiggydiggy is doing when he is within eye sight of you.  You are starting to really bounce in your bouncer and your laugh is absolutely awesome.  I love you so much son!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment