Friday, February 22, 2019

5 on Friday - Favorites

1.
These boys
😍

2.
My Bean Boots
I wear a 7/12 and went down to a 7 in these.  They fit GREAT, even with thick socks.
I bought these a few months ago on sale and they are worth every penny.
Temps are around 0 here with lot of snow; so it is sloppy out and these boots are proving their worth.

3.
This creamer

I buy it at Wal-Mart in the largest size they offer.  I've never been a fan of the French Vanilla creamer (or any other creamer I've had, to be honest) but I made it my goal to find one I liked this year.
With our new Ninja Coffee Bar I really didn't have a need to get Starbucks every morning.  Haha.
Do you have a favorite creamer I should try?

4.
Amazon Prime Music
My current favorite station?

This plays pretty much the entire time we're at home.
Dance Party!!


5.

Even though she's anonymous, I adore her.
I'm currently binging on her podcast recommendation - Conviction


I'm also looking for other podcast recommendations.

Happy Friday!
I hope it's warm where you are.
We are expecting single digits and 6-12 inches of snow.  WOO.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I haven't found a creamer I *love*. The Naturals line is pretty good (I think it's CoffeeMate?) but the best at-home taste for me is just half and half and then a flavored syrup...it comes as close to the way they make it at Starbucks so it works best for me at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a flavor syrup I like. Plain vanilla just isn't cutting it for me. That's next on my to-do list!

      Delete