Friday, May 3, 2019

Five on Friday - Life Lately

1.
Easter Recap
It was cold and rainy.  Another year of no Easter Egg Hunts (I seriously hate living this far north when Easter rolls around.) or cute family photos outside of church.  Boo.
The boys (read #wiggydiggy) had fun with their baskets and playing in the church nursery.  I was on nursery duty so I missed service.
This year was a bummer Easter for sure.
Cute photos though :)


2.
More Snow
The weekend after Easter it snowed...again.  Hopefully for the last time for many many months!!

3.
New Vehicle
We've ended up with matching vehicles 😂😂😂
We've been looking for a new vehicle for Justin for years.  He found a Tahoe listed at a local dealership - and it turned out to be his co-worker's wife's Tahoe that she traded in two days earlier!  The price was right, we knew the vehicle (literally, Justin rode in it a few times) and called the dealership to buy it that day.  So now we're twins.

4.
New Room!
#biggywigs moved up to the next room at school.  He's LOVING the new environment and is trying so hard to walk.  I'm still visiting him at lunch, but his first birthday is very quickly approaching, so I think lunch time nursing will be coming to an end very soon.

5.
New Shoes
I tried these on when I was out of town for work and fell.in.love.  So comfy and so cute!  Now I just need a big sale to hit so I can snag them.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment