Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Workout Gear from Amazon

First off, I really really don't like cheap clothing.  You know the kind I'm talking about - the shirt that falls apart in the wash.  The pants that come out of the dryer with legs different lengths.  And so on and so forth.

That makes me really hesitant to buy clothing from Amazon.  But their Prime Wardrobe option has made it SO MUCH EASIER!

While I love my Athleta workout leggings, I just don't want to spend that much money on a pair of leggings that I wear to an hour class.  I've also had a hard time finding workout tops I like at Athelta.  Some of the fabrics just don't feel good to me.  (a texture/sensory thing?  I don't know)

I have some 90 Degrees by Reflex leggings from Amazon that are awesome, but I really needed another pair to round out my workout gear (and help cut down on needing to do laundry before Pilates), so I headed to Amazon to fill up my Prime Wardrobe and I ended up finding some awesome pieces.

First up
Core 10 High Waisted Legging
Image result for core 10 high waisted full length legging

I purchased Black in a Small.
For size reference - I wear between a 27 and 28 in jeans or 4/6 in pants.  I almost could have gone with an XS, they run a little big.  (And this is not for my vanity.  I would NEVER buy an XS in anything, they are just very stretchy yet very supportive leggings)
And when they say High Waisted - they mean HIGH waisted.  They are by far the highest waist legging I own.

Postpartum mamas - I wish I had these after my babies, more than any other pair of leggings I own.

They've been washed 3 or 4 times now (never dried) and they look and feel brand new.

Mippo Open Back Yoga Top
Image result for Mippo open back yoga top

I went with Wine Red in Medium
You can seeing me wearing it in my previous Life Lately Post.

I have a long torso, so it hits me a little shorter than I'd like.  But if you are more evenly proportioned, it should fit just fine.

I love how soft the fabric is, and how the back isn't WIDE open, more of a hint.   It's washing up well and I feel like the quality exceeds the price.

Lastly
Core 10 Yoga Crop Top
Image result for Core 10 Women's Lightweight Semi-Sheer Rib Knit Yoga Knot Front Cropped Long Sleeve
I went with Teal in a Medium.  Now I thinking I need something in blush...

This top is a little outside my comfort zone, but I wanted something with long sleeves and it looked so cute on the model.

I also really like everyone at the Pilates Studio, and I knew I wouldn't really feel judged by them.  So I bit the bullet and added it to my Wardrobe.
I'm SO GLAD I DID.

It truly is light weight - so I don't worry about getting too hot in class when the weather outside requires a warmer wardrobe.  This is Montana - that means 9 months out of the year.
When I pair it with the Core 10 leggings, it doesn't even look like a crop top!

Do you have any workout gear favorites?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment