Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday Five

I 100% have taken advantage of the extra sales and free shipping the past few weeks.

I took some of my bonus and did some splurge shopping for myself, especially because I now have the time to enjoy some of them :)

1.
Face Masks
I scored a Glam Glow set for 50% off and a Peter Thomas Roth set for almost 60% off.
I have done at least one face mask every morning.  So far the ThirstyMud Hydration mask is my favorite.  I'll repurchase a large jar when these all run out.
GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set
Peter Thomas Roth Mix Mask Hydrate Kit
Bonus?  My skin is AMAZING.  I'll try to mask everyday from here on out.

2.
Hydroflask

After gifting Justin and myself Yeti Tumblers for Christmas, I had a hard time wanting to buy anything but Yeti products.  
Then on our trip to Kalispell, I saw Yeti tumblers and Hydroflask tumblers sitting next to each other on a display.  The weight difference was astonishing!  The Hydroflask bottle was as light as a feather.  I finally understood the cult following.
So I snagged one during a Dick's Sporting Goods sale.  Worth every penny.

3.
Anthropologie candle and bath soak

I blame Things.I.Bought.And.Liked.  She influenced me.

The bath soak is all it is hyped up to be.
So is the candle.  Lovely scent, not over powering, and burns forever.
God Bless 40% off sales and free shipping.

4.
Ann Taylor
I've been on the hunt for some new dress pants for a few years now.  I've loved (truly loved for 10+ years) my Limited pants, but they are beginning to give up the good fight.  I've tried purchasing similar pants off Poshmark, but I've been disappointed every time.  I saw the Friends and Family sale (which finally included their suiting) and purchased a few pants to try on.

I kept the Trouser in season less stretch.  Basically the big sister to my current pants :)
The Trouser Pant In Seasonless Stretch

5.
J Crew Sweater Blazer

My home uniform has been jeans, t shirt, sweater blazer, slippers.  All day, every day.
So I caved and bought my third sweater blazer!  This time in Olive Green.
I take one to work with my almost every day too (#teamalwayscold) so I know that I'll get my money worth.

Comfortable? yes.
Cute? yes.
Cozy? yes.
j.crew factory: sweater-blazer for women, right side, view zoomed

Frivolous?  Totally.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment