Thursday, April 23, 2020

This is the Life

Day 36.

I only know because I do a daily update to my girl friend in Nebraska :)

I am LOVING this Work at Home life.  We have a great routine, I'm productive with work, and all of the extra snuggles are heaven.

I know I'm in the minority of enjoying Stay At Home, but I feel like I've been planning for this all of my adult life!  Haha.

First up - I spent months waiting (impatiently) for Wal-Mart's Grocery pick and Target's curbside pick up to make it to Helena.   Once it did - I was the biggest advocate and user of their options.  I exclusively grocery shopped through Wal-Mart Grocery for months before COVID.

Secondly - I also use the CVS CarePass option.  I don't think I'll ever go into a CVS again!  Shipped to my home in two days?  Yes please.

I do realize that I'm extremely lucky that I don't have any homeschooling to do.  #wiggydiggy starts kindergarten in the fall, so this time is just unstructured play most of the day.  I do have him work in some workbooks when #biggywigs takes a nap, but his attention span is like a gnats ;)

As an introvert, I'm my best self these days.

So I'll wrap up all of my joy and send it out into the universe to hopefully bring some joy to you too.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment