Friday, May 15, 2015

Five on Friday - Summer Dreams

I'm in a Summer State of Mind.  Sunshine, cold beverages, days on the boat and the smell of sunscreen and bonfires.   With that in mind, here are my favorite summer items:

1.
Wish list item
I found a similar one at Kohls, but I just LOVE the tunic look of this one.


2.
I need a new one since my husband "stole" my old one, and I love that the glitter and monogram will keep this out of his hands!  Haha.


3.

I never feel bad when I wear out my flip flops over the summer.  For around $2 each, I always go back for a new pair (or two, or three).


4.
I received a large zip top tote in Red from LL Bean for my birthday.  It's already full of boating/pool gear!  I can't wait to put it to use.


5.
My most important summer accessory:

My lil man has my fair skin and I want to keep him as safe as I can ;)




Linking up!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I use my boat and tote for everything, It made for a great ski bag this past winter! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a set of those LL Bean totes... and they are totally the best. I use the smaller ones more these days... but the bigger ones are totally the best weekend bags! I'm feeling your summer state of mind too - but for now, I'll settle for weekend-state! ;)

    ReplyDelete