Monday, May 11, 2015

Week Re-Cap

Last week started off with a bang.  
And not the good kind. :(

Monday was J's birthday, but instead of celebrating we both woke up sick at 1 AM with the 24 hour stomach flu.  (I thought it was food poisoning in the beginning.  Silly me.)

To make matter worse, I had to drive 3 1/2 hours to Billings that Monday morning for a week long conference.  J had to drive to Bozeman Monday evening so he could catch a 6AM flight Tuesday morning.
Stopped in construction
Worst drive of my life.  #wiggydiggy was a super trooper though.  Napped pretty much the entire drive to Billings and only woke up and cried at the very end.  


My mom drove up to be "nanny" while I was at the conference and lucky her - she contracted the stomach flu Wednesday night.  #wiggydiggy was the star of the conference on Thursday and on his very best behavior.  No crying or fussing!  Only smiles and coos.



My co-pilot on the drive home Friday ended up with the stomach flu about 5 minutes after I dropped her off at home.  Timing couldn't have been better, but the stomach flu is the worst.

J's flight ended up getting delayed to Saturday so #wiggydiggy and I took advantage of our extra 24 hours and did a lot of laundry and took a few extra naps.

Now I'm planning a birthday re-do and fingers crossed our week is illness free!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment