Friday, August 4, 2017

5 on Friday - Recent Happenings

1.
I joined a Pilates Studio.

I AM SO EXCITED.

I've done various versions of Pilates at other places, but this is the legitimate studio with the boards.
T-Minus 4 months to Hawaii!!

2.

My all time FAVORITE workout gear?

I was thisclose to buying a pair of LuluLemon for my birthday, but the reviews kept turning me off.  Every other one was a complaint about snags, rips, or tears.  #qualitycontrol.

I picked up some amazing leggings during a sale the following week from Athleta and I haven't turned back (seriously, they feel like butter.  I want to live in them)


They had a sale last week and I snagged a few workout tops.
I currently have my eye on this top:

Christmas Maybe?

3.

Upcoming Trips:

We just booked our weekend to the Red Lodge/Billings area!  #wiggydiggy will love visiting the Montana Zoo and the Red Lodge Wildlife Sanctuary. 
We really want to drive over the Beartooth pass before winter sets in and closes it.

Justin and I also have a solo trip to Big Fork coming up.
We are in desperate need of a night away, just us two.
The only time we've done that is our quick trip to Lincoln, NE for a wedding!  It was so fast and furious, it didn't feel like a vacation.

And last, but not least, HAWAII!!!
Just Justin and me for this one too.
We are calling it our 'belated honeymoon'.  Haha.
In reality, the beginning of this year has kicked our butts.  Justin wanted to treat me to something we've talked about for ages, and I cannot wait!  I've never been.  He has been.....10 times?

4.
Fall Is COMING!

We had a cold front blow through on Wednesday and it was FANTASTIC!  The smoke cleared out (for a day) and the high was 78.  This weekend should be more of the same!

Bring on the jeans, sweaters, and boots.

5.
We've started replacing exterior doors!
Not the best pictures.  Sorry.



We still have trim work and some painting to do (and that hideous rug outside has Got.To.Go) but the change is fantastic!
Just in time to enjoy the screen with cooler weather too. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii! That sounds so fun. Maybe I'll convince David to go there for our vacation next year too. :)

    ReplyDelete