Tuesday, August 8, 2017

First August Weekend

This weekend was perfect.
Until is wasn't!  haha.

Though, really, Saturday was AMAZING weather wise.  High was in the mid 70's with slight overcast skies.  I could't have asked for a better day.

We started the morning by meeting a girlfriend for breakfast at a crepe place downtown. Then we all walked a few blocks over to the farmers market *cue the angels singing*.  This is the best time of year for vegetables at the farmers market!  We loaded up all of our reusable shopping bags and walked back towards our cars with a pit stop at a cute park along the way.

It was so nice to have #wiggydiggy running his energy out while we caught up.  I really wish I had snagged some photos.

When we got home the boys took a nap and I took over the back patio.  A book in one hand and a glass of pellegrino in the other.  Snapchat had a ton of pictures of that scene.  Sorry!  Haha.

After naps we took #wiggydiggy back downtown to the carousel.
(And the bear statue)




Saturday night ended with this lil guy waking up about 30 minutes after he went down.  When Justin brought him to our bed, he jumped around a bit and then flopped towards the pillows.  Only I was lying on the pillow *mostly* asleep.

Heads crashed and I am still in some pain.

Since I was pretty incapacitated on Sunday we stayed close to home.

Monday morning I stayed home because my head hurt twice as bad.  A quick run up to the state run clinic gave me a diagnosis of mild concussion.
Kids man.

If I could repeat Saturday (up until bedtime) every weekend, I would.
Perfect day :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment