Monday, November 20, 2017

Weekend Update

 Friday started with the biggest and brightest rainbow I've ever seen.  Photos don't even come close to doing it justice.

from my office window

Saturday we stuck close to home and worked on knocking a few projects out.
Our front door still needed trim.  Lowe's was out of our header the last time we went so Justin picked up a few on Saturday morning.  I packed.  And packed.  Then did laundry and finished packing!  Ha.

Door post coming soon!

Sunday was a day FULL of birthday parties.  #wiggydiggy's classmate turned 3, so we helped her celebrate in the morning.  Lil bug was the only boy there!  That didn't stop him from jumping right on into the game of dress up and he rocked being 'Owlette'.



That night was our niece's 5th birthday party and my sister in law always makes the best birthday meals.  I was grateful that baby was hungry!  I haven't eaten a real, full meal, in over a week.

Happy Thanksgiving week!!

Love,
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment