Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Weeks 14 and 15


I almost forgot this photo - I had to get out of bed, out of my pajamas, and brush my hair.  Just for this.


Where is the time going?  It's still surreal that baby #2 is on their way.  Most days I don't *feel* pregnant.  Just tired.  Very very tired.


Current Update:

Weight:  Food aversion has kicked in hard core so I'm down a few pounds.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I'm ready for bed by 7, but don't make it there until after 8.  Most nights I wake up around 3 for a half hour or so before falling back asleep

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement: I swear I felt the baby roll against the very front of my uterus the other night.   Though...could have been gas.

Best moment this week: Barre class and girls night with Amy.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!  And Hawaii!!

Food cravings: Food is gross.  I'm mostly eating fruit, but I would be fine not eating at all.

What I miss: Nothing so far.

Symptoms: (Most of the) BLOAT IS GONE!  Hallelujah!!  Man, those few weeks were ROUGH.
I'm also tired.  Very tired.

Workouts: Light weights, lots of squats.  Still doing some abs while I can.

Things that suck: My head cold.  GGGRRRR.  I'm also forcing myself to drink a Carnation Instant Breakfast every morning.  Something is better than nothing, right?

Things that don't suck: Maternity Leggings from Loft.  I plan on living in these.  I also have a larger size that will get busted out in the third trimester.  God Bless Ponte.

No comments:

Post a Comment