Tuesday, November 28, 2017

16 Weeks

 Then

Now


Current Update:

Weight:  No change

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I could sleep ALL DAY.  I'm sleeping well through the night, but I would love a few more hours.  And a nap.

Gender: A surprise!

Movement: I felt a quick jab a few nights ago and nothing since. 

Best moment this week: Hearing that beautiful heartbeat.

Looking forward to: #wiggydiggy's birthday party and Hawaii!!

Food cravings: Nothing.  I hate food.

What I miss: I really wanted a Sam Adams Winter Lager at Thanksgiving.  I also really want some frozen daiquiri's when I'm on the beach....

Symptoms: Small bump and tired.  Always tired.

Workouts: Light weights, lots of squats.  Still doing some abs while I can.

Things that suck: Not liking food, not getting to take H.O.T. baths with a glass of wine

Things that don't suck: Kisses from #wiggydiggy on my belly.  Melt my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment