Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday 5 - Baby Purchases

After this past spring, we sold or gave away practically all of our baby stuff.

So with this very happy blessing, it's like we have to start all over again!  The only items I hung on to were some baby blankets.  No gear, no clothes, no toys.

Thankfully Black Friday and Cyber Monday came through for us!

First up


Amazon had a flash sale so I jumped on it as quick as I could.  I've never seen the price that low!  As long time lovers of Britax, this car seat was at the top of my list.

2.
Not necessarily for the baby....


Another amazing sale (with an extra 15% off on Cyber Monday!).  The car seat in Justin's car just hasn't held up and we've had our eye on replacing it for a while.  We wanted a Britax Marathon  like we have in my car, but since #wiggydiggy only rides in dad's car to school, we bit the bullet and went for it.

3.

It's not the exact color I wanted, but less than $40, I could.not.pass.it.up.
We plan to have the baby room in with us for at least the first 6-8 months (as long as they are nursing at night) so this was necessary!

4.



I loved my Beco, but I sold it.  WAH!  This carrier was second on my list at the time and I love the new 'zipper' feature.  It just arrived and it's so pretty!  Haha.

5.



I updated my Amazon subscription so these suckers are arriving every month.  I'm hoping by the time baby arrives we'll have a stockpile to get us through the first year (or two!)

Side note - I love Amazon subscription.  I now have enough items on rotations (lotion, body wash, mascara, diapers, etc, etc, etc) that I get at least 20% off every month.  God Bless Prime.



If you do not EBATES, you SHOULD!!!  It's free money you are leaving on the table when you online shop.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment