Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday 5 - Randoms

 Happy Friday!

1.
My picture for yesterday isn't loading......check back, I'm going to keep trying!

2.
Christmas shopping is 99% done.  I have one more item for Justin that needs to get picked up, and then I just have a few items left to wrap!

God Bless Amazon Prime.

The only items I bought in stores this year were the stocking stuffer goodies and a few gift cards!

I'm dreading going to the post office on Saturday to mail out two packages and all of our Christmas cards.  Yikes.

3.
I tried Lipsense again.
Another epic fail.
Four coats, their gloss only, and my top lip was totally bare after lunch.

Another reason to sick with my Maybelline Superstay 24 lipstick!
I put it on yesterday morning and it was still there AFTER DINNER.


I think I'm going to get Blush On as my next color.

4.
I need some good book suggestions.  I cleaned out my Kindle book list (too many crappy free books) and I'm dying for something great to read.

Suggestions?

5.

They are my favorite online consignment store.  I just scored some new J. Crew Shorts (with tags!) and a button down - all for $19!

I'm also ready to order a clean out bag to ship all of my maternity clothes off.
I just have to wait 5 more months.....


1 comment:

  1. Do you like mysteries? I've started the Louise Penny Armand Gamache series, and they are so great. Just serious enough to be realistic crimes, but not too gory or gross. Set in a small village in Quebec, too, so it's definitely unique. The first one is titled Still Life. Otherwise I really liked Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, a YA book - he's the guy who wrote The Fault In Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete