Wednesday, December 20, 2017

19 Weeks



 Current Update:

I can definitely see/feel/am aware of the bump now.  I finally 'feel' pregnant.

Weight:  No change

Stretch marks: Nope
I have noticed my belly getting itchy.  So now I'm putting on lotion in the morning and at night.

Sleep: I'm sleeping well, I just wish I could get a few more hours here and there.

Gender: A surprise!

Movement: Wiggling and kicking/punching.

Best moment this week: Christmas is all done!  Having that stress off my shoulders is so nice.  Now I feel like I can relax and enjoy the holidays and the growing bump.

Looking forward to: Christmas!

Food cravings:  No cravings, but I'm leaning towards carbs at each meal. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

Symptoms: Kicks and squirms, tire quickly.

Workouts: Light weights, lots of squats.

Things that suck: No more HOT baths :(  Man, I would love one so badly right now.

Things that don't suck: I'm feeling great, so I'm counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment