Tuesday, December 12, 2017

17 Weeks

  

Island hair and no make-up.  Ah, I miss the humidity.


Current Update:

My due date has been pushed back a few days (considering it changed three time with #wiggydiggy, this does not surprise me at all).  I have no clue how their whole system works, but hey, at least it's within the same week!

Weight:  No change

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I still want my bedtime at 7PM, haha.  I'm sleeping good through the night but I'm waking before my alarm every morning.

Gender: A surprise!

Movement: YES!!  Baby is shifting all around and I love feeling the movement.  Justin can feel baby at night when I lie down and they push against his hand. 

Best moment this week: HAWAII!

Looking forward to: Christmas!

Food cravings:  Cold water.

What I miss: A nice frozen cocktail would be delicious right about now....

Symptoms: Bump.  Tired.  So far that's it.

Workouts: Light weights, lots of squats.

Things that suck: Fewer of my clothes are fitting.  Boo.

Things that don't suck: Feeling the baby move!  GAH!  I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment