Wednesday, March 21, 2018

32 Weeks


How far along:  32 weeks
T-minus 2 months left!

Baby size:  About 4 pounds!

Baby's progress:  Fattening up :)  Bring on the baby rolls

Weight gain:   hanging out at 15 pounds
Baby is no longer measuring ahead.  I'm right on track again.

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Waking at least twice to go to the bathroom.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  BIG movements!  #wiggydiggy will see my tummy move and come over to feel the baby.
Hiccups at least three times a day.

Best moment this week: Mommy/Son date.  We spent the WHOLE day together and it was a blast.

Looking forward to:  Easter!

Food cravings:  That dang Sunny D.  The craving will hit at random times and you better watch out - I'm running for the fridge!
And donuts.
YUM.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm rapidly running out of room when I eat, so eating too much makes me feel ill.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks every day.  Mostly in the evening.

What I miss:  WARM WEATHER.
Oh...baby related?  My clothes.  I'm extremely limited on what I can fit into and it's getting boring quick.

Symptoms: Getting winded, running my bump into things. Ha!  I forget how big it is sometimes!

Workouts: Treadmill time is done.  I have contractions the entire time.  So just squats and some arms.  Lots of walking.

Things that suck:  Not being comfortable when I'm lying down.

Things that don't suck:  All this baby movement.  I can't wait to hold them!!

32 weeks with #wiggydiggy


No comments:

Post a Comment