Wednesday, March 28, 2018

33 Weeks

  
How far along:  33 weeks

Baby size:  Size of celery - close to 5 pounds

Baby's progress:  Bones in the skull are formed

Weight gain:   hanging out at 15 pounds

Stretch marks:  God Bless my Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter (say that 5 times fast!)  Fingers crossed we make it a few more weeks.

Sleep: Up at least twice every night for a potty break.  Hips are sore from staying on my left side all the time.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Have you seen Alien?  This baby looks like they are trying to climb out all the time!

Best moment this week: Having Baby items returned to us!  We gave everything away to some friends last summer and they brought back BAGS of items their lil munchkin has outgrown and duplicate toys/gear/etc.  So grateful!!

Looking forward to:  Easter Weekend!

Food cravings:  I'm running out of room for food.  I'm starting to loose my appetite.  Thankfully the Sunny D craving is subsiding.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On....but the countdown is on.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks

What I miss:  Working out, sleeping on my back

Symptoms: Sore hips, waddling when I walk, big ole belly.

Workouts: Just some arms right now.

Things that suck:  Not being able to cuddle with #wiggydiggy as much.  Hard to get out of a sitting position.

Things that don't suck:  Feeling this precious baby move.  Hearing #wiggydiggy talk about "his baby".

33 Weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment