Wednesday, October 22, 2014

33 Weeks


How far along:  33 weeks

Baby size: Little over 4 pounds and over 17 inches and the size of a durian.

Baby's progress:   Baby has their own immune system!  Baby is opening their eyes and sucking their thumb.  Also, Baby is going to be putting on a half pound a week until they arrive!

Weight gain:  13 pounds, but after the way I've been eating the past few days this is bound to climb....

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  This week was rough.  I finally caved and took a Tylenol before bed the last three nights so I could sleep.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Now that baby is taking up half of my uterus, their movements are more sharp and pronounced.  It is so much fun watching them move around.

Best moment this week: Joslyn came to town!!!!

Looking forward to:  Baby shower this weekend!!

Food cravings:  No cravings, I'm just thirsty all of the time.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Out, but the bottom half is shy sometimes.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs:  No

What I miss:  A full night of uninterrupted sleep.  So far I'm able to get a full 8 hours, but I know these nights are slowly coming to an end.

Symptoms: Oh Lordy, this week was a rough one.  I wasn't walking at work or working out at home.  Justin and I were trying to get as many projects done as quick as we could in preparation for this week and I pushed myself WAY to hard.  Aches and pains galore :(

Workouts: This week was a big negative.  But I've started walking again at work and I'm already feeling much better.

Things that suck:  Dealing with my physical changes.   Seeing the scale climb up and my body change hasn't been the easiest to adjust too.  However, I know how much I love this kiddo already and I'm willing to go through more as long as they are healthy when they get here.

Things that don't suck:  Maternity leggings.  **Cue angels singing**

No comments:

Post a Comment