With my work travel schedule all over the place, I keep missing all of the great confession link ups. GGRRRR.
- I finally figured out how to make a delicious latte at home. Took me about 15 years, and a few hundred $$ at Starbucks, but I finally did it. //insert high five here//
- I caught #wiggydiggy's chest cold and it knocked me flat. He's up playing and acting totally fine. I'm a wimp.
- I don't like half the clothes in my closet. I want to wear the same three outfit types on a regular basis.
- Since I don't like my clothes, I've been hard core shopping for pieces that will fit into the three outfit types.
- I hid my cards so I can't online shop and buy ALL THE CLOTHES.
- Which means I still hate half my clothes and I only window shop which exasperates the issue.
- J and I watched 'Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead' last weekend. Before the documentary was over we ordered a juicer from Amazon. It arrived yesterday. I'll keep you posted on how juicing goes for us!
I have a hundred more, so I guess I'll be back on a link-up next time!